- Access rules
- Active Directory users - Trustelem ADConnect
- Application scripts
- Associating Google accounts on mobile devices
- Azure AD users
- Certificate renewal
- Custom themes
- Delegated administration
- Integrated Windows Authentication
- LDAP-Radius - Trustelem Connect
- Loss of a second factor
- Multi factors authentication
- Regular expressions
- Trustelem local users
WALLIX Trustelem provides Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS) including a cloud Single Sign-On (SSO) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
- Trustelem manages applications authentications, with or without SSO or MFA
The goal is to unify, secure and simplify user access to their applications
- Block attacks (phishing, social engineering) and protect strategic assets (MFA
- Increase the efficiency of IT teams (SSO)
- Improve user experience (SSO)
Wallix Trustelem has an offer dedicated to WALLIX products (Bastion and Access Manager) which is named WALLIX Authenticator.
When you start with WALLIX Trustelem, you receive a domain.
This domain is used for: